The Graduate Internship role in our Central Services Team is is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or a student in their final year of study to gain invaluable work experience within the financial services industry.
This is an exciting role with LifeCheq – an independent tech-based financial consultancy, that helps professionals and entrepreneurs plan and achieve their most important life goals.
Your role will be focused on providing administrative support to the Senior members of the team.
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Is an undergraduate or recent graduate.
- Has exceptional communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships
- Is eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Is proficient in Google docs, spreadsheets, and internet applications
- Has the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Has a can do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task thrown at them
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback
- Has a good sense of humour – because we’ll be working hard so we better keep each other entertained.
- Is comfortable working in a startup environment
- Is energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
HOW TO APPLY
Although the position is initially on a 3-month contract basis, our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong senior members of the team. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment should a vacancy be available.
You will need to be able to start immediately and be based in Cape Town. The role is currently remotely based due to the lockdown regulations in South Africa.